I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. I’ve included links to the things I talked about in this episode below. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Pattern by TwinStichesDesigns
- Yarn: KnitPicks Billow
Works in Progress:
- Yarn: Loops and Threads Woolike and Yarn Bee’s Cloud 9
- I am really excited to finally have the time to work on this again! My goal for this week is to split for the sleeves ;)
- Pattern coming SOON
- Using KnitPicks Dishie in Silver, Honeydew, Creme Brulee, and Mint
- I have absolutely loved working on these!
- I have just barely gotten started on this design, but I will be done with it before the next episode!
- Using KnitPicks Brava Worsted in Persimmon, Denim, and Eggplant
This week I talked about one of my new favorite songs by Josh Wilson, Dream Small. I will talk more about this later (when the emotions are less raw), but in short, I was told no to an opportunity that I was so confident I would receive. I had worked hard for it, and truly believe it was the next step God had for me. Obviously, it isn’t.
There is beauty in being told no. It has made me more grateful for what I have achieved, and for the blessings God has already given me. I know now more than ever that his plan is so much better than mine ever could be. Sometimes it is hard to remember that...but that does not mean it isn’t true.
I encourage you to listen to the full song, but one of my favorite lyrics is this: “Dream Small, just let Jesus use you where you are…”. It is simply beautiful.
I’m sure you know by now that my dream is to make THIS into my full time career. By His grace, and HIS PLAN, it will happen!
Being told no is hard. Feeling confident...and then literally feeling that confidence drain out of you after reading one sentence is hard. But it is a simple reminder that I have to put my faith, my confidence, in HIM, and His plan and desires. Not my own ;)
I hope this song encourages you! I also LOVE Revolutionary...boy is it powerful. Check them out!
I also answered a few questions at the end, so check that out if you’d like!
I hope these show notes were helpful! Don’t hesitate to message me on any platform if you have any questions or comments ;) Be sure to check out the whole podcast!
Until next time,