Watch the Podcast!
Here is the link to YouTube ;): https://youtu.be/tBM77y1qHS8
No finished objects again today, except for in the design segment. I have been working on so many things (like this website!) recently that have taken a bit of time away from knitting and crocheting ;) That being said...lots of progress was made on current projects!
Works In Progress:
- Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-weekender-5
- Yarn: Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in the color Scarlet Rose
- See the podcast for all the details on why this project is put into hibernation!
- My own pattern that will be published soon(ish)!
- Yarn: Premiere Puzzle in the color Maze
Better Than Basic Ringer Tee:
- Test crochet for @bystephanieerin
- Made lots of progress on this tee this week!
- Yarn: Hobby Lobby’s Yarn Bee Soft and Sleek DK in the colors Dijon (mustard) and Mink (gray)
- Making size XS/1
Land and Sea Cardigan:
- Test Knit for @julieanneknitter of Twin Stitches Designs
- Yarn: Hobby Lobby’s Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic in the colors Window Ivy (Green), and Blush (pink)
- This will be that last time I show this project until the pattern is released!
Cabled Messy Bun Beanie
- Pattern coming soon!
- Yarn: Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in the color Rosy Cheeks
- Pattern coming later this month!
- Yarn: KnitPicks Cotlin Reflections in the colors Crest Reflections (Speckled) and Eclipse Reflections (Deep Navy)
For my devotional this week I talked about perfectionism. This is a HUGE topic, and I will for sure be discussing it again. But for now, I want my biggest takeaway from this segment to be this:
“ Striving to always do your best, and give your all, does not mean striving to be perfect.”
As sinful humans, achieving perfection in anything is impossible. But as Christians, we are called to follow and strive to be more like Jesus.
I personally have come to believe that accepting the fact that we cannot be perfect shows that we put Jesus in His rightful place. He is perfect. He is sinless. I will never be, but I will always follow Him!
I encourage you to do the same ;)
Thank you so much for watching the podcast! I hope you enjoyed it! Don’t forget to follow me on my other social media platforms, and subscribe to my channel!
Until next time,