I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
I might be breaking a personal record for the amount of finished objects I have to share this week...and I couldn’t be happier about it ;)
- Custom order
- Used I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby! Let me know if you’d like the pattern.
Perfect Autumn Socks
- Pattern by Julie of Twin Stitches Designs
- Used KnitPicks City Tweed DK in the colorways Romance...you can find it here. I can’t wait to use it again!
The Best Dude Beanie:
- Pattern by me!
- Part of a sweet gift ;)
- Used I Love This Cotton, I believe the colorway is sage
Mini Best Dude Beanie
- The second part of a special gift! Matching dad and baby <3
- Used the same colorway, and adapted the numbers to fit a newborn. Let me know if you’d like the pattern!
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Yup! It is DONE. Check out the video all about it here!
Auburn Themed Single Arrow Cowl
- Commission, and the first of many of these cowls ;)
- My own pattern, you can find it here.
- Used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn...in the prettiest Auburn colors I could find ;P
See! So so many finished objects. It feels GOOD.
Works in Progress:
- Working on the rest of the commission cowls
- Adapted the numbers to attempt to get this socks to fit my little bro’s feet, but I am using The Crazy Sock Lady’s Vanilla Sock Recipe!
-The yarn I am using is Knit Picks Static in the colorway Terrarium. I love this yarn so much!
Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm
I am working behind the scenes on a few things...but none that I am ready to show this week ;)
Each week in December, I want to chat about a specific word that I typically think of when I think of the word Christmas, or Christ’s birthday. This week is peace.
I think we can all agree that peace is a bit hard to come by these days. 2020 has presented unprecedented challenges...but ones that can be overcome by the power of our God.
That is just it. Every single thing is in HIS hands, not ours. Yes, we have the ability to control a few things, but very few. Acknowledging this fact could indeed lead to anxiety, but it doesn’t have to! God doesn’t want it to. He didn’t design it to.
One of my absolute favorite Bible verses about Peace is John 14:27. It says, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” Those are the words of our God!
Another one that is so good is Psalm 29:11. “The Lord give strength to His people, the Lord blesses His people with peace.”
Having a sound and quiet mind in a broken world is one of the biggest challenges we will face. However, we aren’t alone. We never are. YOU never are.
I pray that each and every one of you has a spirit of peace. I pray that you realize the blessings He has given you, and focus on them...instead of negativity.
As always, I hope this little segment was encouraging to you. I would love to hear your thoughts and words of wisdom and encouragement!
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3
*This post contains affiliate links, and if you make a purchase through them I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you! Thank you ;)