I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
None this week!
Works in Progress:
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Making size M/L
- Guys! I am so so so close! It will be done on December 1 for sure. Eek! The next time you see it will be in a special video all about it alone ;)
- Test crochet for Bella’s Custom Crochets
- Making size XS, and it is designed to be oversized!
- Using KnitPicks/WeCrochet static, in the colorway Peachy. It wasn’t my original plan...but a - blessing in disguise! I am LOVING how it is turning out ;)
- I am also almost done with this, but it is currently on pause until more yarn arrives. I have to have it done by Friday, so I really hope it comes early this week!
Best Dude Beanie
- Part of a gift!
- Using I Love This Cotton and size 6 needles...the short tip interchangeable nickel plated ones from KnitPicks are my favorite for hats!
Perfect Autumn Socks (Christmas style)
- Perfect Autumn Socks Yarn by Julie of Twin Stitches Designs
- Making size small
- I am hoping to finish the first one this week, but we shall see!
New swatch! Super excited about this new design. I am using KnitPicks Biggo, which has quickly become one of my all time favorites.
I also chatted about some future knitting/crochet plans!
Each week in December, I want to chat about a specific word that I typically think of when I think of the word Christmas, or Christ’s birthday. This week is joy.
Guys, joy is such a beautiful thing. My desire in life is not to be “happy”, but to be full of JOY.
When we are joyful, we can ALWAYS be full of joy, no matter what we are facing. Good or bad.
I elaborate more in the podcast, but in short, I encourage you to be joyful. Full of joy.
Full of joy at the fact that God is always with you, and will never leave you!
I am so grateful for y’all!
I also give a little bit of a life update...the finish line for school is oh so close!
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3