I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Snow Day Toque
- Pattern by leeleeknits
- Find it FREE on her blog, here!
- I talked all about the modifications I made in the podcast, so be sure to check that out!
Works in Progress:
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Making size M/L
- I was seriously hoping to have this cardigan done this week. However, I ran into a huge dilemma, and will soon be back on track. My new self-imposed goal is December 1, and I am going to try my HARDEST to get it done by then. Please send me good luck ;)
- Test crochet for Bella’s Custom Crochets
- Making size XS, and it is designed to be oversized!
- Using KnitPicks/WeCrochet static, in the colorway Peachy. It wasn’t my original plan...but a blessing in disguise! I am LOVING how it is turning out ;)
- SO close to finishing this! One sleeve and ribbing to go
None today, as I want to wait until tomorrow to share the finished blanket. But stay tuned, because it is going to be an AMAZING business week! Eek!
Thanksgiving is in just a couple days! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day, even if it isn’t exactly “normal”. Mine sure won’t be, but it will be so special nonetheless.
At this time of year, we all practice giving thanks. While this is so so good, I am a firm believe in being grateful all year round. It doesn’t matter if there is a turkey on the table or not….there is always something to be grateful for.
Gratitude is something I have talked a lot about, and will continue to. It is something that will completely change your mindset, and the way you approach problems, struggles, or difficulties.
Bad things are bound to happen. We are sinful humans living in a fallen world. But please remember...that is not the end of the story! Jesus came and made a way for us to have a true relationship with the Father. We can be grateful for that every single day.
I challenge you to sit down, away from any self-imposed distractions, and write down 10 things. 10 things you are grateful for. It can be as simple as a wonderful cup of coffee, pretty ball of yarn, or a finished item on the to-do list.
Or, it can be as profound as just waking up that morning. Be grateful for every family member and friend. Be grateful for every battle, because think of how those trials have formed you into the person you are today.
Most importantly, remember that whatever your holiday season looks like, there is a deeper meaning behind it all. God loves you, he is here for you, and he is working in mighty ways!
I finish off the podcast with a bit of a life update! Spoiler...I have a BREAK from school later this week and I am so so excited!!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and enjoy the podcast!
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3