I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- I used KP Felici for these socks, and man do I LOVE them! Check out this video for more details! ;)
Works in Progress:
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Y’all...I am on the home stretch. One sleeve and pockets to go!
- Making size M/L
- Test crochet for Bella’s Custom Crochets
- Making size XS, and it is designed to be oversized!
- Using KnitPicks/WeCrochet static, in the colorway Peachy. It wasn’t my original plan...but a blessing in disguise! I am LOVING how it is turning out ;)
I share progress on the blanket, and a new scarf!
I think I have talked about this before, but it seems so applicable that I wanted to continue this conversation.
It is okay, and possible, to remain grateful while struggling.
Guys…college is HARD. And very stressful. But at the same time, nothing can stop me from being just so grateful. At the beginning of 2020, I was a nervous, stressed, and scared Senior in high school. I had no idea what was next, what should be next, or what the next few months would hold.
He is so so good! His plan for me is bigger and better than I could ever imagine. While this season is one of the hardest I have been through...it has been one of (if not the) most impactful for me as a person, young adult, young woman, and Christian.
I want to encourage you by saying this: I don’t know what you’re going through. However, I do know that whether it is internal or external, God SEES YOU. I challenge you this week, and every week, to bask in his goodness. Be grateful for all the promises He’s given you. Remain firm in him, knowing that He has carried you through before...and will carry you through again.
I am so grateful for YOU!
I finish off this week’s episode with a bit of a life update...and spoiler, I am excited to have a little break from college ;)
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3