I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- I updated and re-released this pattern last week, and I love these pillows SO much!
- Yarn: WeCrochet Fable Fur (oh man. I am addicted)
-Hook: 7.0 mm
- Last week I mentioned I wanted to add to the length of this sweater, and I am so so happy I did! It is finished once again and absolutely perfect :)
- Pattern: my own :)
- Yarn: KFI Collection “Teenie Weenie Wool”
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm
- Notes: I didn’t have these to show, but they turned out great!
Works in Progress:
- Yarn: Sewrella Yarn
- Pattern: Like a Cloud cardigan
- Notes: I am absolutely in love with this project ;)
- Pattern: Expelliarmus by Julie of Twin Stitches Designs
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm I am in desperate need of some more needles in this size...haha
- One sock done!
- Pattern: Heel Toe Do Si Do by Kay of The Crazy Sock Lady
- Yarn: Urth Yarns Uneek
- Needles: Size 1, 2.25 mm
- Notes: I am making these for someone else, but still enjoying them! This pattern is obviously addictive ;)
- I had this yarn that I really wanted to use, and I also really want to add to my handmade wardrobe collection! Thus, I am making a super quick crochet cardigan :)
- Yarn: Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Andes Alpaca
- Let me know if y’all would be interested in this pattern! It is super similar, but I am loving it!
- This is the second sweater that I wanted to add length to. I tested it last year, and absolutely love everything about it. However, in order to make it more wearable I decided to add some length to it. And again, I am very happy with this decision and can’t wait to wear it in the coming days!
- Yarn: Cascade Pacific Worsted
- Pattern: Ursina Sweater by Jacqueline Cieslack
I have got a new pattern launching this week, so stay tuned for that announcement tomorrow!
Fable Fur Blanket:
- I have done all the math for this, and swatches, and literally can’t wait to start it. Just waiting on the right time!
Honestly, I just wanted to talk today, and share some experiences. There are SO many things I want to just “spill” out...fulfilled dreams, Valentine’s Day, school, etc, so I wanted to kinda do that in a semi-concise way ;)
In short, this devotional was a discussion. I mentioned some HUGE news, and I am seriously so stoked to be able to share it with y’all. You will have to watch the episode to find out more!
I also chatted about a song I have been listening to. It is called “Keep Me in the Moment” by Jeremy Camp. I love a lot of his songs, but this one especially.
There are so many things that I would love to see happen. However, it is SO important to realize that there are so many good things happening right now! It is important to “be in the moment” because I don’t know about you...but I don’t wanna miss a single thing that HE wants me to see, experience, do, or imagine. I am so grateful for this imperfect life, and the fact the He always has a plan ;)
Listen to the song!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFuvAXzBt1E
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3