I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Yarn: Ruby and Roses Yarn in the colorway Snow Day
- Pattern: Tin Can Knits Rye Socks, 52 stitch count
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm
- Notes: I just love these! First pair for my 2021 box of socks ;) I talk more about this in the full episode!
Tale of Three Brothers Socks:
- Pattern: Tale of Three Brothers Socks by Julie of Twin Stitches Designs
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm
- Notes: SO happy with how these turned out! Be sure to go give the pattern some love ;) I love testing for Julie!
Store Sample Socks:
- I actually don’t have these to show, but still wanted to talk about the yarn :) Tune into the podcast!
- Pattern: Melanie Beanie by Leilani of Hooks and Loops by Leilani
- Needles: Size 8
- Notes: Started and finished this cute little beanie this week! Stay tuned for the pattern release ;)
Works in Progress:
- Yarn: Sewrella Yarn in Netflix and
- Pattern: Like a Cloud cardigan
- Notes: Eek! Even though I haven’t *really* started this yet I am SO stoked about it! I have been dreaming about knitting this for so so long ;)
Fingering Best Dude Beanie:
- I have been wanting to make a fingering weight version of the Best Dude Beanie for awhile now, and I am SO excited that I have started it!
- Needles: US 1.5 (2.5 mm)
- This is a late birthday present...haha. But it is almost done!
Stay tuned...because a new and exciting pattern is releasing tomorrow! So excited for it ;)
Not gonna lie, it has been a pretty hard week. School was incredibly challenging, I had a car issue, etc. I think I went into this school semester with high expectations of it looking different, and it is a little more the same than I had originally hoped. The campus still isn’t “normal”. However...God always has a plan.
Proverbs 23:8 says, Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.
There are a lot of things I am hoping and praying for right now. Pattern submissions, a good school week, successful pattern releases, etc. It can be a lot to juggle, and that overwhelmed/bogged down feeling is definitely beginning to surface.
HOWEVER...God is so good! We can be excited and motivated every single day, just because we have another day to bask in his blessings. Another day to live life. Another day to inspire and encourage others. Another day to honor him in all we do.
Here is the catch...this excitement and inspiration is a choice. There is pain and hurt in the world, and satan wants us to feel overwhelmed. God only wants us to feel overwhelmed by His love!
I hope that inspires and encourages you this week ;). Also, I just wanted to say thank you. All your comments and positive thoughts about my pattern submissions mean the absolute world. I will of course keep you updated ;)
Watch the full podcast here
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3