I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Adapted the numbers to attempt to get this socks to fit my little bro’s feet, but I used The Crazy Sock Lady’s Vanilla Sock Recipe!
- The yarn I used is Knit Picks Static in the colorway Terrarium. I love this yarn so much!
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm (same for all my socks)
- I started and finished these since the last episode!
- Used Knit Picks Static in the colorway Neptune, and The Crazy Sock Lady’s Vanilla Sock - - - Recipe in the size medium.
- Check out Static here!
- This is jumping ahead a bit, but because this pattern won’t be released for awhile I wanted to go ahead and chat about it with y’all!
- This is my first every colorwork design ;)
Works in Progress:
- Using Knit Picks Static in the colorway Hope Chest, check it out here.
- Using the same pattern that I used for the boys, but in the size small
- Hoping to finish these tomorrow ;)
- Making the Perfect-Pockets Shawl as a commission
- This has to be done by Christmas, and my goal is Tuesday!
- Using Lion Brand Heartland in the colorway Black Canyon...that I waited for for 20 days!
Hope, while difficult to have sometimes, is vital to maintaining the Christian faith. It gives us the motivation to continue living and thriving in this broken world, and peace knowing that we aren’t in control...God is.
Hope is something that has been lost for a great portion of 2020. Hardships are exactly that...hard. They challenge to ground ourselves to find what truly matters, God, or the world. Let me assure you, the answer is God.
As Christians, we are told to be part of the world, but not of it. Trust, this is a balancing act that I am still learning how to do. It is hard to not want to “fit in” but rather have the desire to “stand out”.
However, we shouldn’t be scared. Throughout the Christmas season, I pray that each of us are filled with peace, love, joy, and hope. I pray that we are filled with things throughout our entire lives, and that we put these things out in the world. I believe that if all Christians did this, we would live in a more fulfilling world!
I hope each of you has an amazing Christmas Week!
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3
*This post contains affiliate links that allow me to make a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you!