I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Adapted the numbers to attempt to get this socks to fit my little bro’s feet, but I used The Crazy Sock Lady’s Vanilla Sock Recipe!
- The yarn I used is Knit Picks Static in the colorway Terrarium. I love this yarn so much!
- Needles: size 1, 2.25 mm (same for all my socks)
- I started and finished these since the last episode!
- Used Knit Picks Static in the colorway Neptune, and The Crazy Sock Lady’s Vanilla Sock - - - Recipe in the size medium.
- Check out Static here!
- This is jumping ahead a bit, but because this pattern won’t be released for awhile I wanted to go ahead and chat about it with y’all!
- This is my first every colorwork design ;)
Works in Progress:
- Using Knit Picks Static in the colorway Hope Chest, check it out here.
- Using the same pattern that I used for the boys, but in the size small
- Hoping to finish these tomorrow ;)
- Making the Perfect-Pockets Shawl as a commission