I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. I’ve included links to the things I talked about in this episode below. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Trilogy Sweater: aka, the super fuzzy sweater
- Used Yarn bee Cloud 9 in Mushroom and Loops and Threads Woolike
- Made size XS/1
- I am completely amazed that I was able to finish this sweater! I have already worn it once and I LOVE it. Ideally, as I mentioned in the podcast, I would want it longer. However, I would rather it be a bit cropped than have to switch colors for only a third of the body. Overall, I am very happy with it! I have some more of the Cloud 9 yarn, so I think I might make another one….and hold it together with KnitPicks Stroll. ;)
Iris Raglan Test Knit
- Test knit for Rachel of Maven Crafted
- Used KnitPicks Stroll Tweed in Barley Heather
- Made size XS/1
- I will have a video ALL about this sweater go up once the pattern is released! But spoiler, I absolutely love it. SO MUCH
Works in Progress:
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Loving this so far :)
- Making size M/L
- I have made a bit of progress this week, and I am so happy! I am on a deadline, so I need to focus and work on it. I think I need a schedule…
Husband’s Favorite Socks:
- I am loving these socks so far! They are for me...not a husband...but maybe if I knit a pair of socks for my future husband something will happen. Just kidding. Sort of. ;P
- Yarn: KnitPicks Static, and man oh man do I LOVE it
- Pattern by Julie of TwinStitchesDesigns...y’all know I love her! I got her newest sock pattern earlier this week and I can’t wait to start them!
- This was actually the start of a design a long time ago! I am just finishing it, and don’t really have plans to release it ;)
-Yarn: Hobby Lobby’s Yarn Bee Delish Boutique. I really love these colors!
I am in no rush to finish this project, but I think it would be a great wardrobe addition for the fall.
- New cowl pattern coming TOMORROW, check out Episode 22 for a sneak peek!
- The blanket is 100% complete and is coming next week. I can’t wait for you guys to see it! I am in love with the pictures...
- I showed the beginnings of a new garment design, and a blanket!
This week, I had to write an essay about someone who inspired me for my English class. I chose my best friend, and it really made me put into words how grateful I am for her and just how much she has impacted my life.
It also got me thinking about relationships...specifically friendships….and how important they are.
I love Proverbs 27:9. It says “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” Oh how true that is!
I encourage you to evaluate your relationships and friendships. Are they real and true?
Until next time,
Amy Kate <3