I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. I’ve included links to the things I talked about in this episode below. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
NONE this week! Though I have loads of progress to share ;)
Works in Progress:
Iris Raglan Test Knit
- Test knit for Rachel of Maven Crafted
- Using KnitPicks Stroll Tweed in Barley Heather
- Finished the body, and it fits SO well! I am so incredibly excited to wear this sweater soon, and you know I already have an outfit planned ;)
- Making size 1/XS
Trilogy Sweater: aka, the super fuzzy sweater
- Using Yarn bee Cloud 9 in mushroom and Loops and Threads Woolike
- Making size 1
- Very very little progress on this sweater this week, because my time has been spent on other projects. I am hoping to really get this done soon, because I simply can’t wait to wear it. The fabric is a dream!
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Loving this so far :)
- Making size M/L
- This is still a challenge, but such a fun one. I am settling into a groove with the pattern, and I am so grateful!
- Spider pattern coming TOMORROW!
- The blanket just needs finishing touches...so it is staying a secret!
- I showed a new cowl design in progress for KnitPicks, using their Chroma Twist line. I am in love!
I recently came across this verse, and found it very eye-opening. 1 Peter 3:18 says, “For Christ also suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but alive in the Spirit.”
Wow. This verse leaves me speechless and in awe. It is full of TRUTH. I want to talk more about this verse in a future episode, but right now I want to focus on one thing.
Personally, I believe that by choosing to build and maintain a relationship with the one true God, we are honoring Jesus. The ultimate price was paid by Jesus on the cross...but the ultimate GIFT was given. Because of Christ’s crucifixion, we were given the honor of having a personal and intimate relationship with the father!
I have been thinking a lot lately about relationships. There are so many important ones in my life, and by God’s grace, there will be more built. However, the most important relationship will forever and always be my relationship with the Lord. That is the only relationship that will ALWAYS be unconditional, unshakeable, and never-failing.
I encourage you to read this verse, and let IT encourage you. Think about your relationship with the Lord. Is it in the right place? Do you spend time with Him? Do you read His word, and talk to him? Think on this during the course of the next few days!
As always, I hope this little devotion was encouraging to you. Please know that that is always my goal. I am a small person in a big world...but I serve a more magnificent God than we can fathom. He is amazing, and I truly hope I can help you remember that!
Until next time,