I’m so happy to be able to provide these show notes for y’all again this week. I’ve included links to the things I talked about in this episode below. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Pattern by LeeLeeKnits
Using KnitPicks Brava Sport in the colorway Peacock
Using size 4 needles
Did 20 repeats for the foot, and 20 repeats for the leg (altering the pattern just a bit to fit my foot better)
Many Moons Hat:
- Now released secret test knit for Emma of Bloom Create! Click here to check out my video all about this hat ;)
Works in Progress:
Iris Raglan Test Knit
- Test knit for Rachel of Maven Crafted
- Using KnitPicks Stroll Tweed in Barley Heather
- Hoping to have the body done soon...but it obviously didn’t happen this week ;)
- Making size 1/XS
Trilogy Sweater: aka, the super fuzzy sweater
- Using Yarn bee Cloud 9 in mushroom and Loops and Threads Woolike
- Making size 1
- I am hoping to finish the first sleeve this week, and maybe even the second! I really can’t wait to wear this ;)
All of the Lights Cardigan
- Sample knit for Addyson of Ruby and Roses Yarn!
- Loving this so far :)
- Making size M/L
-This is a challenge, but a fun one!
- Spider is going better than last week! I shared a little sneak peak!
- Working a new shawl design, and it is nearing completion! I am actually hoping to finish it today, at the time I am writing this post. (Sunday)
- I also talk about a new blanket design that is INCREDIBLY exciting!
Matthew 6:34 says, “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
There are so, so many things I am looking forward to in the future. Furthering my growth as an adult, graduating from college in a couple years, marriage...lots of things. Some of these seasons of life are ones that I have looked forward to for as long as I can remember.
Personally, I think it is important to look ahead. NOT to plan every single thing out...because that isn’t our job...but just to wisely prepare.
As a recent example, I would like to have a car. To be honest, my parents and I have been trying to search for the right car since I graduated high school...about 5 months ago. Now, a part of me could say, “God will provide a car, I just have to wait.” Now, don’t misunderstand me here. That is a good thing to think, because we know that all things work together for the good of those who love Him, and we know that He is always working.
But at the same time, I have to prepare and be READY to buy a car. I have to prepare financially, budget, earn the money, etc. I have to have my license, be a responsible driver, and prepare to be a responsible owner/main operator of a car. My situation is unique since I am still at home and my siblings will be driving before too long...but I think you’re catching my drift.
You see, it is important to prepare for the future. But it is equally important to be grateful for the present, and to learn as much as we can from the here and now.
As this verse says, there is no reason for us to fear or be worried about the future. God’s always in control.
This applies to SO much that is happening right now in our nation, world, and in our own personal lives. It is kind of two big points in one, and I hope to talk more about these subjects soon. As always, I hope this little devotion is encouraging to you!
Until next time,