Welcome to another product review! I have grown to love creating these reviews for you guys. I myself love watching review videos and reading blog posts before making a big purchase, because it allows me to have a better understanding of what to expect. I have always been someone who prefers to do things “live” or “in person”, so buying things online is a bit of a challenge! However, my hope is that this review will be a useful tool that you can use to educate yourself about this needle set before deciding if you’ll make the purchase!
This product review is all about the Knit Picks Options Majestic Foursquare Needle Set. I know...what a long name! But trust me, they aren’t *as* crazy as they sound. In fact, they are amazing needles. Let me tell you all about them!
Pros of these needles:
- Firstly, the square needle shape. You can tune into the video to hear all my thoughts about this. In short, I LOVE it. They’re so so comfortable to knit with!
- Like all of the Knit Picks Interchangeable needle sets, the sizes are laser printed, so they won’t rub off with wear. This is a huge plus in my book. I have another needle set that I have had for about six years that isn’t from KP. I absolutely love the set, but have gotten to wear I recognize the different sizes from the dents...because the labels have officially worn off from so much use!
- Great range of sizes, 4-11 (3.5-8.0 mm)
- Like all KnitPicks needle sets, they come with a case. Now, I don’t recommend storing them in this case in the long run because it isn’t super durable, but KnitPicks also carries awesome needle cases. I suggest checking them out ;)
- Last but not least, the wood. If you’ve been following me for awhile, you probably know that this set from KP is my all time favorite. However, the laminated wood is so comfortable and ergonomic that I don’t have any pain while using it, and can still knit fast. A win win for sure!
The biggest pro about these needles is definitely the unique shape. I have never used anything like it...but am now completely hooked!
- Honestly, I love everything about these needles. If unique shapes aren’t your thing, you might not enjoy them as much...but I would for sure suggest giving them a shot. You might be pleasantly surprised!
If you'd like to actually try these out, Knit Picks has a set just for you! Click here to check it out ;)
If you decide to try out these needles, I would love to hear what you think!
I hope this little review was helpful for you! If you have any other questions about this needle set, don’t hesitate to message me! Also, let me know if there are any other needle sets/products you would like to see me review!